Acoustic Polymers Ltd (APL), based in the UK, provides global service using an exclusive company profile that integrates the science of acoustic metrology and expertise in polymer chemistry.
Working closely with companies such as the UK’s National Physical Laboratory (NPL) and Precision Acoustics Ltd (PAL), we have developed a range of acoustic materials to service the subsea sonar and medical ultrasound industries.
The Company’s products are constantly updated with the needs of our customers and in-house innovation. Products are designed to meet current and anticipated market requirements as well as specific needs.
Each customer has unique requirements and as such APL provides a product and service to suit.
REACH Compliance Statement
Acoustic Polymers Limited (APL) is fully aware of the requirements of REACH, the new EU Regulation on the Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals and the dates by which various activities must be implemented.
APL is classed as a downstream user being predominantly a formulator and distributor
and therefore we are not required to pre-register or register our own formulations.
It is our intention to fully comply with the legal requirements and to the lead the way in our industry sector allowing a smooth transition to compliance and the minimum disruption to our customers and relevant stakeholders.
It is our intention to:
- Identify all materials within our formulations and distribution products which may not be pre-registered and to notify our customers immediately.
- Where there is a potential risk that a substance or preparation may not be pre-registered, alternatives will be sought and evaluated in to order to meet both compliance and have the minimum affect on the performance of the product.
- We will work closely with our supply chain in order to minimise and manage any potential risks associated with ‘CMR’ or non registered material.
- Substances or preparation which have a ‘high concern’, will be designed out and safer alternatives sought.
- APL will communicate sufficient information to relevant stakeholders in order to provide information on identified uses within the meaning of REACH.
Should you require further information and help on REACH please contact;
email@example.com or myself directly.
For Acoustic Polymers Limited